Tool Time Tuesday | A Simple Canva Video Tutorial
I am always looking to find the latest and greatest tools that will help me run my business smoothly. I truly couldn’t live without this one. I’m no graphic designer, and that’s why I love www.canva.com. I’ve made every one of my website images using www.canva.com. In the video tutorial below I share how to create a branded meme. My hope is that this video and this tool will help you in your business too! I can’t wait to see what you create!
In this short video you will learn:
- How to use done-for-you Canva templates
- How to use Free Images and Uploaded Images in Frames
- How to create custom graphics
- How to create transparent graphic or logo
Well, I’m dying to know what you learned, SO…
- don’t forget to drop a comment below and tell me what you learned
- head to this post on facebook and share the image you created
- Like my page while you’re there so we can keep in touch!
P.S. If you want more info on how to BRAND YOURSELF in more ways than just an image or cute graphic…..grab my FREE GUIDE…you’ll learn how to really stick out from the crowd!!! xoxo~